Thursday, March 31, 2016

Told You, and The World Did Not listen

I told you, and you didn't want to listen to me.  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/01/science/vikings-archaeology-north-america-newfoundland.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0 Original link is one that includes the Legend of Skaag, and involves a Norse ssttlement. This is because, I have attempted to write about my vision into the future
http://etsandghosts.blogspot.com/2016/03/legend-of-skaag-canada.html
Unrelated: at 5:49 pm, I was listening to radio, when I heard about the radio station that had opened up finally in the Upper Peninsula. You can look it up. The facts did correlate with my skills. In fact, the radio was saying that his family came from sweden (or Norway?). Anyhow, it did not end there; his family lives in Fargo, or at least he mentions something about Fargo btw... So, I can't recall the name of station now. It was somewhere between 90 something I think. Anyhow I wish I could have you take a listen to know that my thoughts are random, yet mystical

No comments:

Post a Comment