Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Vision of The Sun

Quote by Anon..."I started out in a place devoid of light, as dark as the light from a partial moon. I stayed inside, for hours on end, until my eyes could see with great detail. I walk out into the greatness that is the sunlight; The sun, so bright as it shines down, from an extremely high angle. No clouds to block the light, and yet, I stared right at the sun, seeing flares. And all of this I saw a moment after leaving the room. I could see complex solar processes. Something...I could now see. And that's what I call ability.  
One day I stayed in a room for 30 minutes in a temp in between 0 and -55 degrees, with fumes hovering all around me. These fumes, they were a mist. A midst composed of gas, that was colder than Antarctica. Colder than even the arctic in early March. I ran out as fast as I could, and within five minutes I entered into another dimension. One in which it was far hotter than any place on Earth in the dead of summer. Now this, this is what I call teleportation. I stayed in the warmth for 30 minutes, the ran back. The atmospheric pressure in the cold room had now increased at least 10 times, and the temp was -14 degrees. I get out, and it's 100% humidity, and stay there for 30 minutes. I then jump into the other room. He pressure there is now 16 times that of the atmosphere. The temp is now -19 degrees with a humidity of only
26 percent. I decide to stay in there for hours. I run out into pressure less than atmosphere. Run back,
and it's in the sub 20's. I decided to run around for hours on end, and then jump out of the room, where it's 153 degrees & high humidity; jump into some hot water. I go back again, and jump into some freezing water. Then I jump into water again, this time it's colder. Jump in again, and now it's even colder, except it's now salty. Keep going in, except water keeps getting more saline. And do so in progressively hotter water. Then jump in some snow. Then get used to high G forces.
I go into the room when it's far below 0. I can't feel my face. I can't move. So I just stay there. I slowly make my way back to the warm room. I go back into the cold room, and run around in -45 degrees for hours. At this time, any damage that I have sustained at all has begun to fade away. Any scratches, anytime I got hit on the head, etc. This is the story, of my fantasy."

No comments:

Post a Comment