Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The GOod Times... & The Bad Times

How many windy days will it take to dry out them weed? Cuz we need to throw it over the campfire NA. We need to get rid of this shit, after all that climate change shit caused a brief outbreak of tropical plant growth round about these area. Well, b4 the lady from FArgo shows up again. Alright. Now... Do cops really think ghosts are real? No. But one detail I forgot to keep in there. The cop on the other side of a window told me this: "alright. In that case, we are going to go to Alaska. Once we're there, I will try to contact Mr Aychbom. But beware, that man is not your neighbor. They had militants travel
From Juneau all of the way down south to the warm a** weather down in Seattle."
And I replied with, "Nice. I wish I would go down and go somewhere warmer. Yeah. I would. I would go down to where there are pretty bodies." (Oh, U know...cuz pretty people are better than dead bodies now, aren't they?). Come on, you know you like it that way better, don't cha?"
Of course, ain't NOBODY gonna admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment