Friday, March 25, 2016

I Speculate The Mind Has Teleconnected With Far Away Places

Where did you go? I'm looking for something interesting to happen like I go on vacation with friends and make friends from Switzerland. I want to meet people from all of Mother Earth and learn to communicate, we are all a large family so to say. I would like to make plans for a one world language now, and I want to visit a random girl from Sweden because I haven't seen her in forever. She's always lived in her home country and never been out of borders. I have never been to Sweden anyhow so what I mean I say "haven't seen her in forever". Pick a name of a random person of the world. Chances are that I haven't seen them in forever. Does it make sense? The vast majority of the world, I have not seen in forever. Well then. It's never a good thing to assume you haven't met someone b4 or else they can get offended. Please don't walk in the dark. I can't stress it enough; when you think or imagine another place on this Earth, you might be wondering, are my thoughts alone going to have an etching that place? Put it another way one has to wonder this😐... If o e writes a story about an event taking place in a specific area (such as Sweden for instance) actually affect current time?! Will it somehow have the same quality of power of suggestion, on an actual place in the world? To answer this question, we must study philosophy; for the mind can conjure thoughts which are true yet inexplicable. For instance, here's an interesting quote : "How are we ever going to reach outside the mind...when it's our very mind that's what we're using to understand everything?" And here's another idea for thought. For we, as people, can only obtain three dimensional thought. We also have "3d" consciousness, in which philosophy is a part of a third dimension. What else is a part of our third dimension? Imagination. And beyond that, there is something truly strange. For there could be a 4th dimension as it relates to our being. Everyday reality is usually one or two dimensional, with our imagination residing in the 3rd. But, beyond the 3rd, we can't grasp reality. We are at the edge of reality. Mysticism

No comments:

Post a Comment