Friday, March 25, 2016

If I met someone from the region of the world known through folklore as Denmark, will I find color? Just how much color is there in or around the states? If I meet a gf in Macedonia,
Or Moldova, vs Oslo, you will notice that, what we need to keep in mind is that there are benefits and "not benefits". Can I find an orange gf, or do they all like wearing rainbow in the evening? Oh wait it's like nighttime there now, and evening in Michigan. Can I call a number in Macedonia so that I can  talk to a random person about where I'm from, what I like to drink, what is my favorite shade of black here and now? What if I see
Someone and they wear colored sunglasses? Is that also a
Candidate? Legend has it that a gf needs to be colorful, not just from this Mother Earth. I want to find someone who can move in to Alaska if WW3 breaks out while I'm in one of those mini nations of Europe. I have to calm the bleep down or else my phone call will fall deaf ears. To get a gf who comes from the great land of Sweden would be nice although I need to play bingo in the U.S., at least for the next several years. I do not advise a girlfriend
at this time because I don't know what I, IIIIIJI sayyyying here now from the great lands
Of the Indian nation. These folks had been overtaken by the Europeans, and I don't agree with the
European logic of doing things

No comments:

Post a Comment