Friday, March 25, 2016

Notes from the other dimension

My name is Mubch. Wait what? Write a write about stuff hi how you been I get high on the Nonsense; nonsense and not incense Troll down America via Georgia, I want go Bulgaria for the night then return to my home the day after. I write. I write write about nonsense in the future tense. Ohhhh a beer he drank uh he gets fat from da Milwaukee pimple down in Atlanta. Ohhhh who lives a pineapple under da Bridge ooooh who lives with a sponge bob under a tree???? I lay under da bridge tonight in between Lakes. Ohhhhh tell me whatever that means igoheyarewrgoingtoday the more iseetheless I ohhhhhh r we gone to day? The more I know the less I know heyyyy are we dead today the more I write the more I sleep eyyyyyy. I want to go down to town, I want to jump into a pile of Swedish snow! I want to sleep in the 32 below I want to see if summer is fun down in Africa. I want to know if there's

No comments:

Post a Comment