Saturday, March 19, 2016

Russia will throw a stone"

Landing in Alaska (wrong), it will be breezy in MI (wrong)! It will be bad weather, but not in MI, nor Alaska, it will be in Russia. Did I write something of that nature in one of my articles!? Quoting my recent posts: From the desert to the frigid north. "We could come back down to Earth and be alright" Russia will throw a stone" http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-passenger-jet-crashes-on-landing-2016-3. Beware! There is talk of demonic voices roaming them lands
These are quotes taken from my recent posts. Could there be something more to coincidence? Join me, as we explore new details as I write about my "predictional" thinking, and perhaps offer more insight into the workings. The secrets of the secrets, the future. What will happen on this date in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment