Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A Dream About a Foggy May Evenin

Why do I hear the sound of stuff like birds when I go to sleep? And there are scenes of neat clouds,  flowers, and all of tha jazz. And then I wake, and I return to this world. But why I have these dreams, when they are not even related to the experiences of the day? I keep seeing a light at the end of a tunnel each morning. What does this mean? Do you ever see this too? Supernatural?
It means that every night, you die. Not a bad thing either; it just means that you are going to be "reincarnated" in the morning, each morning, for all of the future days. And you should treat this life this way. That every morning, you should consider that everything changes, not just yourself. That is not a bad thing. Sure, you may miss yesterday. But there are other great things to come. And when you think back on what was, this is nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment