Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Trip to Alaska

I met up with a friend from Slovakia. We shared our knowledge of the great unknown. He explained to me that I've wanted to get a relationship with someone from Denmark, and/or Holland. I say, "Oh yeah?" Alright well I guess we can safely assume that we will take a path along a way less taken. And perhaps that road can lead us to our lands. The land of Alaska. Where I will be back at it, in the midst of subzero temps, where I will be at home. The refreshing air of the Great North is addicting. It's the temperature, which in February I experience, never ceasing to be frigid. This is my kind of thing. I just sit out there, in the -23 or so degrees of what I call "My world". And I stay there for tens of minutes. There goes the essence of nature. A nice day with Undulatus, a hint of cirriform, and a little bit of the stratus, never ceases to amaze, when it's cold outside. And you're only wearing summer clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment