Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Calling a girl from Denmark...is what I've wanted to do. Yet I got a text here and there. And failed to cease the facts. I couldn't make my head spin..because there was not enough inspiration or mind magic. Yet I took to a place and landed. And I looked at the massive realm of another world, and I couldn't figure things out. They talked here and there, yet I didn't know where I was. Who was responsible for things being like this? I had to find out. Not that my flight was messed up (it wasn't). I just wanted to go somewhere random here, to gamble in a random country. And that I never did...because I was noticed by a stranger. A stranger who turned out pretty nice. And was from this land. I don't know what language she speaks, or what the text on her suitcase says. And I can't figure out why she talks backwards, yet somehow I know she does. It's an attract girl, and she was mystified by my dialect. When she noticed me, she thought she was now in a foreign place. And I had to say "Hi." And 3 hours later... I had made it to the middle of nowhere. That's when something strange happened. I found myself tens of miles from the airport, knowing that I won't meet the person again. Yet I ceased to be depressed. Because at that time, there was something strange going on; the world, or at least my home country, was going through a "paradigm shift." That's when I came back, and started to write a blog post. The blog post would prove valuable. It would explain how------in the first place, lead me to make this world a better place. And because of this, something "magic" happened. And people started thinking more creatively. The story of Teleconnection began. Not in the sense of weather... but instead, in the sense that human perception works, in another dimension. One that is usually not much evident. Mindful Teleconnection. Later I would find out that the airport which I landed at was the departure of a Swedish person who had told security that I was in the vicinity. A crazy day, needs to call for such chaos

No comments:

Post a Comment