Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Way Life Is Meant To Go?!

The way we live is practically pathetic. Why do we have to treat cold conditions as though a nuclear fallout has occurred?! I mean yeah, it's not like we can do so initially, but over time we should be able to get better at handling the natural environment. If I get lost...then for goddess sake I might have to find me maybe a source of warmth. However, couldn't I just take a shortcut around this and not
Worry about hypothermia? See, you have to train. You have to become one with nature and it's environmental conditions that it wants to use against you. Because nature just wants to kill you ASAP. We must be flexible through many diverse situations. Yeah. Tell me about it. (I came up with the notion). So, are you going to never go outside when it's frigid because you only got summer stuff on? Or maybe you don't want to do mathematical homework because it'll drain your brain away? Or perhaps, you are about to embark on marathons on the Andes, and you forget your air supply? But throughout many of our lives, we spend our time immersed in an incredibly small range of conditions. For instance, we need to keep no less than 60 degrees while we're in shirt and shorts. And say outside it is really 32 degrees or something; "Right I'll just wear warm clothes". See, you know, without those warm clothes we can't do much now can we? It's just another way to say "yeah, but the problem is solved (partially). " This is like saying someone is rising from their grave. Or,put another way, we have excuses to say, put on a coat or something. But the real reason for why we must make these excuses is simple. We are sheltered. Sheltered from the environment. Let's look at that again: "I'm putting warmer clothes on simply because it's 69 degrees in here, and 20 something out there." But wait. What if we had to live day to day in a place such as Do you think that if we spent time outdoors every winter day, that we'd need coats and hats?! Average person would for sure. I don't plan on staying average no more, at least not any longer. PUSH YOUR LIMITS. Just don't die. It's jus fun. Don't be the majority no more; it's time to take a fresh new perspective on living on this Earth. Nature will change. But our objective stays the same; don't change along with it!  "I can't go outside in a shirt and some shorts when it's in the subzero's. And I can't stat at out there for minutes or hours. No, not really. At least not initially, my friends. But I will prove this to be practically fallacious. Don't think I can myself? Just wait until the arctic and polar funnels to team up again and try to own me next winter . I own nature through mind over body. Thank you for your understanding...

O

No comments:

Post a Comment