Saturday, March 26, 2016

Legend of Earth

Legend has it that love is the color in a world full of black and white. Legend has it that a world full of color is not a heals place, that a life full of color is not worth living. A life full of
dark and light isn't worthless too. We need a balance so that the life of us can discern between what is right and what is not. Things need to stand out from everything else, for example, a colorful character stands out if we are gloomy or sad. Yet without the concept of contrast, everything turns to "nothing".  I see lots and lots of color when I dream. And what I see in dreams usually reflects what I think life should be like. It should be simple I suppose, it should be a great story, one that you like to imagine sporadically. My fantasy would be to slee p. Because you can't just do what you desire in life sometimes. I want to get a balloon ride up up and away...higher than Everest. And to do so often, at least maybe once a week. I would keep going up, eventually I fantasize about doing so without oxygen masks or warm clothing. I want to be able to exist in the subzero environment, but sadly, I'm just not acclimated to such a condition. I'd like to experience high as it pressure. I want to go out into danger. With or without safety, well... as long as I don't get killed by a rocket or a missile, and as long as I can rescue myself right there and then. As long as I'm safe, I can start becoming one with the environment. I won't fear this Earth of ours no more. No more of that "I forgot my jacket while I'm in Michigan in February". No more of this "I can't survive this or that." Well if I just sit there I won't get too far will I? Please don't tell me I can't do this or that, I mean, I could. If only we would quite being so pessimistic and so focused on living "perfect". Get out there! I don't want to be sheltered like just about every single person on Earth. Why are we sooooo limited? Start defying what life means for us because the Earth is meant to be, well, you know. Don't be afraid of Earth. Tame it. And let's start becoming... no worse than nature

No comments:

Post a Comment