Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Off Topic Mon

November 2019: A smell I smelled. I didn't know what had caused it. Well except I know what it is...ITSABLENDO.
A blend o' cream of Cadbury, and filbert cream. But wait! There's more? Could it be...wheat
Thins as well?! Maybe macadamia from the fantastic story of Jessie, who we all find attractive on rare occasions.  Anyway... What would such an odor smell like? Well, here's the deal. I was looking out of the window from my room. That's when someone appeared out of thin air in my room. It was someone by the name of Marlene and I seen her before (lives in) Fargo, ND. I said "oh hey Marlene, how's it going?" tand that's all. She hath told me, "look baby, there's a cops outside" Then she disappeared. There was nothing, just a view of the yard with the beautiful month of April. A few minutes later I hear as if someone were making a sound from my bed but there's nobody there. 10 to 44 minutes later, I see a cop car pulling in from the street & invading my personal space. I don't have any second thoughts so I hide in the closet. I see one of the cops through the window walking through the yard like she's taking a stroll through a Park. I then think I hear a voice from the closet. I open my window and yell out. What at yall here for? After that it all went
Downhill. The cop asked me if
Anything is wrong & I told her yes. Then she told me "alright, U.S. cops are required to go into the backwoods. I see you got some out back so we have to move it move it". Then she advanced to the woods, were, coincidentally enough, there's a pond. There were geese there at the time, as well
As some unknown men with guns. This came to me as s surprise. As the cops walked by the pond, the geese got scared and the men started shooting at the cops. So the cops ran away. Oh man, is this for real NA? Looks like we're going to be in trouble when my parents return home. Looks like someone spills their macadamia beans this morning. That was just not true in the 70's. These events have escalated since approximately 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment