Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Legend of Skaag, Canada

In 2023, a new community is settling into the North country. They are the Swedes. However, they are defiant. They are colorful, in a world full of black and white! I heard about Swedes in the Americas before, I didn't know however, that their was a whole community the size of chicago in the middle of the country. It had grown to its current size in about zero years, or 8 months.They named it Skaag. Then, 3 years later, another community settled into the state of PA into a town they named Norway. They were Norwegians. They were vulgar and did a lot of questionable stuff. I visited Skaag, where a Swede would later ask me, what are those folks in Norway? Then I told them, "They like to watch Vikings shows". My favorite place was the Upper Peninsula of MI, where it really did feel like I was in Sweden. The climate, that is. I thought, "Why were the Scandinavians repulsed by the UP?" Then one day, I decided to stay a night in the Alamand of the UP. Once there, I decided to stay up there until summer. One day I made friends with a Swedish landlord. He said I can move into the neighbourhood. I did. And I never got heat in my home, so I had to control myself. My house was next door to the guy, who's name is Edmund Uber. I could see his home from abroad (the field). He had promised me that there was a gate around the perimeter of the town. The perimeter had a notice on it, that said, "You are now leaving U.S. property". I told him about it, "well hey, that's nice." I told him, I've wanted to get a girlfriend from Sweden. He then conjured up the name of a random person, and, as he called it, "where they at". I took a trip to a random place. That's where I seen the persons place that Edmund told me about. There was a home from which... a paper was materializing from the window. In other terms, what happened was that the window was open and there was a scroll rolling out, and it kept on going, just like rolling out a red carpet. This was a Demon House. The demon had manifested himself as a witch. The roll was coming from a writing machine of some sorts. And whoever was typing (the demon witch), would write with extreme efficiency, something like a word per second. The text was not Swedish. It was actually mocking the Norwegians, and was written using upside down, backwards Norwegian. Some of the words were written foreward, some letters were not upside down at all. I decided to gamble. I rang on the doorbell. The witch then drank a potion. It turned her into a normal person, and the demon was now gone. I told her, just meet me in Michipicoten June 1st, 2016. And yes, there was a meeting. She said, "I've seen you before?" (No). I said, "Oh cool." She then vanished, never to be seen before. I returned to Skaag. The huge community was not there anymore. Then I went home, where I decided to think about what just happened. The verdict is that, there would now be a community in America, and it would be the Moldovians. And they would take up residence in the midwest. They brought with them a sense of, well... chat. And I just thought," well you know what? There are colors among people from Moldovia." The color of love, however, is yet to be studied.

No comments:

Post a Comment