Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Magic Of a Different Kind

I like spending time in extreme cold temps, without the jacket. I like the winter when it smells like mint. I have been waiting for some interesting times from the past. A time when I...would be able to realize this dream. When I could be part of the acclimation experiment. Not one created by scientists. one that I've come up with by myself. To see how far I can go. To see just what it means to have a mind more important than physical. I have a strong thought that being in the midst of extreme conditions is being in another realm. You become essentially attuned to be more conscious. You become a different person. And you obtain a new confidence, one that results in the fact that, it feels like the molecules are moving. Everything becomes quiet, still, and so on. And eventually, it is the molecules and the nano vibrations that you can experience. Not easy, that's for sure. Or you could go another way, such as becoming acclimated to air pressure. Or warmth.
How's you're hearing, well, you can become "immune" to loud noises. Abrupt changes in decibels. Combine with a lack of fear of extreme conditions, and you're one step closer, to being a "magician", mindfully speaking of course

No comments:

Post a Comment