Saturday, March 26, 2016

A Life Of Luxury, to me, Is Not As good as living "poor" in my neighborhood

The bandwagons of Montovia are moving beneath a house in Moravia. "They" think I write stuff about the nonsense. What?! A car of Dubai is not worth living a day in Monrovia, Michigan. I would not trade a day of rap in Michigan small country for A Burj Khalifa. The spring in America could last for yefq and ars of years for all I care. I could live during spring all my life (no other season). If the month of April never can to an end, I would hesitate to trade that for a life in the desert, Russia, Japan, Germany or somewhere where they have the riches, the cars, the pool, and the like. If there are people still alive in Siberia, I don't want a relationship with one of them. I would much rather find myself in a place like Oklahoma, rather than live in a moderate climate of Seattle. I need the cold and the hot. Just like I need the sweet with the sour. Just
Like I need to take my science and calculus with creativity. I don't need to live in a tropical paradise; I only need to be happy. And that means realizing that any place and just about any time can be paradise. For example, America is still a paradise, even in winter. And I don't complain. Who knows? Spring is wonderful, even if it seems mundane. Even when the land is devoid of life. A life lived rich and luxurious, a life lived poorly... Are just that to me personally. Poor or rich; I sympathize with poor people. Yet for me myself, poor and rich are just words. That is, if it has to do with me, not others. As long as I've got purpose, as long as I'm preoccupied on this world... I am part of life. I am the same as many others. I can stay with my attitude like this, because I just want to go with a flow. Being rich may also relate to being smart. Or you might be "grammatically rich." Well yes and no. We cannot become obsessed or carried away by being ideal. Let's just think about what life is about. Riches can be lost my friends. Yet knowledge is a whole other story.. But when I write profusely, I want to be both profound and hilarious. And creative. Creativity, smartness, funniness, and the like; they should all go hand in hand. It's not as though in writing scientific articles (for example), one needs to include 75 percent or so of science and/or research. What if we were to turn those papers into 50 percent research, and the rest laughter? Why do we need such strict rules regarding writing? Writing a blog post on a subject can be a balance of smartness, funniness, and creativity. My philosophy is simple: let's start writing things using variously balanced mixes of funniness, smartness, creativity, etc. EVEN IF IT GOES AGAINST RULES! We need to break the rules, here and there at the least. I would be delighted to open up an editorial, scientific article, or journal about philosophy (for instance) and find that a good amount of it is written hilariously. And another 25 or so percent written using pure creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment