Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A Message About Becoming Superhuman

"I jumped out of a plane. I went down so fast, as to get used to the rate of pressure change. I kept doing so more quickly each time. Eventually I went into a pressure chamber, and had someone change the pressure from 0 to 24 times atmosphere in a matter of minutes. Then I told them to retry it, but change it down by 15 atmosphere. After a while of being a "scientist", I eventually could undergo 0 to 50 atmosphere in under a minute. Then I tried landing on the ground at ever increasing G's. Eventually I survived far more than 100 G forces. And I could do so in under a few seconds. Then I survived ever increasing radiation, eventually experiencing gamma. I kept being under this radiation for ever increasing lengths of time, just so I can do what nobody would ever dream about. I wanted to see how far I can go. I could go to space, and be safe, well...eventually anyway... I tried running ever farther. I started on a shortcut, which would involve training in the mountains of the world. Then I ran 5 miles. 10 miles. 20 miles. Next day, 40 miles. ANd so on and so on." So we have to have this same attitude about life, my friends. We can survive, we can't do so much on the face of Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment