Friday, March 25, 2016

Temember Juva of 2016? how about June 2016? It was a splendid day in Moldova. I only seen one person that day though. Anyways, that same day, I was wandering the forests of western America,
And had gone over 40 miles from any civilization. Everything was Black and White,  so I assumed it would be like this for all of life. Then I saw someone,
And that someone was in color. I said "Hey how's your morning?" She turns around toward me and I cease to see her. Then her face somehow materializes. I turn around to leave. Yet I'm compelled to turn around. So that's what I do. She has a suspicious smile.
And I say, (because I want to know what's up about s
Smile) "Wait. It's not possible. That is a 20 or 30 something year old lady. (I didn't know an Asian could look so pretty?)"
Meeting someone out here is not necessary I suppose. I DID NOT KNOW ASIAN COULD BE SO PRETTY
Well there's a jump on a bandwagon now, and now it's somewhere over a boat in Michigan. Oh man,
I'm tired. This has been one emotional day after seeing this lady. I don't
Know; I now question everything

No comments:

Post a Comment