Friday, March 25, 2016

The New Age

The New Age will be a time when we will be a lot into the supernatural. I will get a girlfriend. There will be a renewed interest in magic, telepathy, nirvana, ESP, dream interpretation, etc. My favorite nation will be the U.S., Holland, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany. I will like to go to the Southern Hemisphere to experience southern seasons. I will learn a language in Asia maybe, i want to know if it really is beautiful in The Arctic and will spend winters there and summers in deserts and the tropics. I will fly a balloon frequently into the stratosphere. That's the love of Earth right there. No need for drugs now... I want to exercise in the tallest mountains for months at a time. I want to train myself in extreme pressure chambers. I want to know what it's all about, and the saying goes I want to know what life is. I want to see what survival means

No comments:

Post a Comment