Saturday, March 26, 2016

Wisdom From The Goddess Of Wealth

I got a call from the Goddess Of Wealth, who told me, "Son. You are to become as rich as possible (RAP). And you need to "take money" from those beasts. You will clean the world of money, just like a vacuum cleans up dust. You will keep the money, and it cannot return to the world. You will be the vacuum that sucks up those bills. DON'T SPEND ANY OF IT. Make sure you become the guy who takes away all of the money from the face of the Earth, so that those crazy enough won't do bad things no more. And you will then disperse the money so that it will benefit the world perfect. There will no longer be "unfairness" in this whole jazz. The people cannot possibly be a "utopia" if this doesn't happen." I know this is difficult as it gets. However...I think I have a nanometer chance of getting a piece of the action. First I will acclimate to the whole entire Earth, so that they will come at me with swords and the like. And I won't get harmed. They will slash me with ice words, try to transport me to Kamchatka, and I must prevail. As long as I'm alive, things are so so. And if I die, which I cannot do, I will save the race. I must take in all greed, and distribute it evenly and carefully so the least amount of damage gets done to this Mother Earth. Death is not an option in a logbook. Even if that logbook is mine. And if death knocks on my gate, I will summon a demon to kill the wandering angel of death, so he doesn't go about the world. Death is not to be feared. I will return to Mother Earth as a new life. Then I will continue the pursuit of this goal set by the  Goddess Of Wealth. She will help me make the race great again. And I will be destined to do the "Make America Great Again" performance.  Goddess Of Love does not exist, my friends. The native americans will now be at the winwin with the world, because my act will save the world war. The MJ growin' in Asia will now be abolished. There will now be trans siberian humans. Bigfoot will now be a hybrid alien w/ape. Please support Goddess Of Wealth, the one and only force of this universe capable of a better world. Better world means a better life. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment