Friday, March 25, 2016

As you may have read, my posts have started to get way boring. I'm working on it. I don't care if you send me something over google plus, or even Yahoo or FB. I'm eager to hear what the world of cyber punks has to tell me. I will not publish names, that would be against the law IMO. Unless you want me to, of course, then I can make an exception huh? I'm seeing somebody from the world NA, please help me be the telepath so I can understand what you think. I would like to great someone from afar, I don't know what nation you are from now. I want to ask and talk to the outsiders, those of you, who are away from me, I'm surrounded by sharks, and water. But I know there are some of you who think of yourself as people too because you are people. HA! So there's an ocean separating me from my Asian, African, European (Belgian, Moldavians, Dutch, British, Swedish, etc.), Australasian, and other friends whom I still don't
Know about. I have been b4 a little bit Europe. However I still have many a many to meet with.

If I get a best friend who's a reading this right now and (Mac Mierzwinski), let me guess... You are in a room inside apartment in Holland, and you have the radio playing our next favorite song of the day by Demi Lovato, that's really something. I'm looking for that lady who reads
My blog. I can't tell quite where she at. Where U at?! Are you that person from...France? Or are you from Canada, or Sweden? Yeah I notice something through the telepathy of my mind, and I have instinct tells me I should go to Sweden to find out who the reader really is. That is not an abstract, that's something intuitive that I think. What?! I saw a black and white world in my
Dreams but then I saw People who were in their colors!!!! Those are the ones who like to emit love through telepathy. No, no, I can't say that because I must be rational

No comments:

Post a Comment