Saturday, March 26, 2016

Phoning a Girl From Denmark

So far I see you haven't liked the recent posts. What else can I say? Please tell
Me if you think Yahoo and Apple together make a terrible relationship. Apple be messing with my type, you know what I'm saying? One letter and it's all over. And no I didn't take drugs. It was autocorrect for goodness sake, and the iPod Neto quite with me on the returns over here. You hear me? I want to talk about love, yet how could I do so if an autocorrect and mystery schwonky calls a girl. See what I mean? Dumb technology these days is taking the letters here and a there (please fix) and now I'm called an idiot. Can I still proceed with my story on my girlfriend? Again it a days (days? What?!).  phone I call this girl from Denmark . "ON MY CELL PHONE" and take a umber from the lost grandson who rises out of his gravestone on a date.


2 comments: