Thursday, January 21, 2016

"When I was a professor"

So it was in a class, and inside there was a pager. I kept on pressing the pager so many times that the bookshelf started rattling, until finally, it toppled over. The students were then like, "I didn't know I had to pay for my medical bills in an accounting classroom". What a joke, eh? There may have been more to it, and this is just the stuff that I remember so far from memories. Ones that I had since like, today, BTW! It all started at about... 7:30ish? That's when the class was told this story by the professor today. If you would like more information, you can contact him. (When he's having a sick day off, that is)! Oh you wait until there are more of these stories coming out of boredom, however. It's complicated to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment