Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The mysteries of the "indians"

I speculate that there could be some truly strange mysteries going on when it comes to those people who are native, or more specifically, those of us who have decided to live primitive lifestyles for multiple generations... and those of us who are part of this rapidly expanding world of "modernity". That is, the world, or society that we are part of relies heavily on modernizing. And this is mainly because of our advancing technology and whatnot. Yet I wouldn't consider the native people of this world are any worse than us. I say this because they are shrouded in mystery. In fact, for all we know, they could be just as mysterious as we are to them. Why? Because while we are more modern, they could very well outsmart us in other aspects of this life. They could have intuitive powers and stuff like that which are much more powerful than what we are capable of. Why? Because they are likely to have far more time on their hands to explore the mystical aspects of the mind. They are gaining on this side of life in particular, while we are gaining with our evolving modern technology, on the other side, or aspect of life. And perhaps that is why much of us as people, and probably almost all of us, don't have those amazing capabilities of intuition, ESP, telesthesia, and mind over matter in general. Let me explain something really neatly here. I have decided to answer people in some creative ways from now on. Whenever someone asks me about an event that happens in the near future, usually in the extremely close future, I sometimes get my creativity "up to shape". That is, if someone were to come up and ask me something like this..."Are you going to write your next post on Friday, and update it to include your latest premonition which you dreamed up of on Thursday?" I would say something along the lines of, "I'm not a fortune teller." Because after all is said and done, non of us actually knows whether I will write that post. I may have it planned out, although I still don't know if that's something that comes about in the future. Just like the breakfast that you will be having a few days from now; someone may ask you if you'll be having it, and you only think that you know. However, the future is always uncertain. We don't know anything about it. We just have our own little theories. And that's all it's about. Uncertainty. The theory that I will write another post tomorrow morning, or the theory that I will end my post in 34 minutes, for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment