Friday, January 15, 2016

My wish for January 15, 2016

First off, I'm feeling very content with "living". I am currently studying the engineering to figure out whether engineers are the way they are. More specifically, the fact that they think they're so smart. So you know what? I decided to enroll in them credits dawg. That's the game plan for the next couple of years or so. At the end I will really know what this career really means. Is it possible that this could somehow become a career that could have some involvement with my current interests? Could I apply some of these to photography, or for example, the fine arts? Astronomy? Well, you know that you can learn about some things by learning more about other things (subjects). Knowledge goes a long ways in these regards. And again, like I've tried explaining, once you finally obtain a job, you learn best by asking questions. Don't go around telling people oh, "you are too dumb, you're too smart, so you need to leave." That's somewhat like taking pride in what you do, ironically enough. At least, that's how some would think about it as. And that's just how the story enfolds. However, And now we back in Norway! all of that jazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment