Thursday, January 21, 2016

My Ansel Adams "reproductions". How far can we take a Jpeg file?

In my previous, recently taken photos of the Desert, I tried to reproduce some works. (Those of Ansel Adams himself, that is). I think it came out pretty well? Why? Umm, I don't know. It started off in the beginning as only a Jpeg! Imagine if it was something even better! Or what if I did this by digitally scanning some film from an old camera? There are still many things in this world which I can't even imagine. Well, hey! This is just another reason for me to get another, even better camera someday, eh? LOL Actually, for these kinds of pictures I wasn't even thinking about his prints in particular. However, nonetheless, the results came out truly close to what he thinks would best suit our fancy. Well.. because why wouldn't he? https://www.flickr.com/photos/31391486@N04/23541954290/in/dateposted-public/

No comments:

Post a Comment