Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Off topic Wednesday; The phenomenon of immense information

Over the course of a day, I can learn more than what I ever had any other day... books & websites are really neat to read about. However, there is another source that becomes filled with information every other time or so. That website is what has peaked my interest for quite a while. It's called Yahoo Answers. Just reading answers to questions is pretty much all that's needed to become an expert. And, once I've read them, I realize to my amazement that I've already had the answers in my mind! That is, just wasn't aware of it at the moment. And That's the moment when I start to realize that I'm profoundly smart. Much of this knowledge is "useless" most of the time. However, I've recently started roaming around in the environmental "archives" of Y! answers. Approximately 75% of questions or more are ones that I can answer with sound knowledge. And approximately at least 25% of them I can give out a practically perfect answer. Keep in mind, though, that I've only been wandering around this department for like a few hours recently. I'm sure some of you may be surprised if I refer you to my blogs on Y! I'm going to set the record straight on a lot of subjects in the future. Any question you have, bring it to my attention. The can range anywhere from science, videography, photography, electronics, visual arts, environment, & geology, to... etc! And thanks in part to this information, I've been able to write so profoundly about "the world" in general.Another thing to keep in mind. One of the smartest things to do is when you go into something...like a job, for example, don't expect to know everything just because you've studied "the night before". Ask them questions. This is just a hint to the secret of being smart. Don't go over there telling them "eh, you're too dumb (or smart), so you have to leave." And that kind of jazz, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment