Saturday, January 16, 2016

The ads

I was wishing that there would be an ad about this stuff. There were some ships moving across the clouds. I then became inspired to do something about it. So I went over to Meijer, where there were supposedly some mperks sitting there on a shelf in the front row of the LED department. So I stopped on over to Meijer. That's when I said, hey, let's do something about this. So I then proceeded to go over to Walmart. That where I went over to the office supply section. Upon arriving there, I made sure to neatly package the mperks inside one of the boxes. I had to pretend not to be stealing the box, of course. I just tried to look my best, lookin' all classy and stuff. You Know what I mean? Later one of the employees who was working for Walmart just wrote down some numbers on a piece of paper. I mean, how stupid can one get? He was behaving as though he was guessing the winning lottery numbers. That's just a tradition of some people. For example, if we work in an artistic business firm in which we try to come up with some drawings for, I don't know, the lotto company, we just write down some numbers that come up out of our minds. And we don't even think about them pretty much. Because we are just "playing the lotto". Let's admit it. Some of use are just programmed to do that kind of stuff. We are predestined...this is pretty mysterious business, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment