Friday, January 22, 2016

Based on a True Story; Dreaming of the future

I wish I could get out more and have this stuff actually happen to me, and more often! This is something that takes place on June 27, 2016. So it is based on a true story, although it's not true yet. I took a trip one day. And while I was on that trip, I stopped by the legendary state of West Virginia, which is pretty far away from my hometown. We would make our way along the winding countryside while I would like to listen to Broken Bells. It was wonderful. When we got there, I took a hike off the beaten path to explore the backwoods of the mighty Shenandoah. While there, I noticed someone by the name of Wyatt Howard. That's when I started laughing. And I said, "Hey Wyatt". Welcome aboard. I didn't make a sad face, or a mean one at that. It was just like he was supposed to be there. Because he came from the Lansing area of Michigan. What else should I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment