Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Of May and Maize; A Summary, a story about the best days of life

For this poem I've poured out just a smidgen of my imagination. However should be noted that there is nothing like it around these areas. Here's a backstory first: I will leave a copy of this story at a public place. I won't know about it, yet after I leave alady by the name of Alaina finds it. That's not the point though. I will leave some links to my blogs in public areas so many may come across it. And yes this would include LCC. It's a social experiment as well as a note which means I'm onto something. And if someone's cool enough to forward it back to me, then you can expect a really neat blog to come about. If it's Alaina then I wish that she's nice & if it's just a friend of mine than that's good too!
I wish you'd stay
And I'm left to leave
The last of May.
and it's like I'm left to greave,
Like "my rent went away"
Afloat through empty space like leaves,
My rent goes a ways;
This is how I perceive
As the world turns to craze.
Seeking yet finding no reprieve;
And still us no one pays;
What will we achieve?
So long went away the days.
Don't think like thieves.
And I keep thinking of maize;
Don't be deceived
I wish I could get some waves
The times we have weaved
just as the silence plays,
Over time, emotions have a seeped;
Like love yet about many a ways,
Some days I wish we'd just sleep;
Just as the stars last rays.
And over hurtles we've leaped.
Is that right.. to me she waves?
This story has been written for...
(I don't know) 😎
Oh! BTW, something pretty COOL is coming up, (WORD!) so don't hesitate to stay up to date. Spoiler alert. custom logo for my blog, WAIT! i think I should stop there and not make you the reader into a spoiled brat. 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment