Monday, January 11, 2016

Looking into the future with a Vision of a lotto

I had a dream. In it, I looked into a window. It was dark. I only saw the outlines of who was inside (2 people). I heard one say, "honey, can you change the channel. I'd like to watch Lotto results." Both held what appeared to be a receipt in their hands. "What did you say?" the other one replied. The channel changed. It showed someone announcing lotto results. Was it Powerball? Looked like a wife, who I'll call Jill, and a husband, Nik. I'm not sure which one, I guess it was Jill... got up and left, seemingly frustrated. Then Nik started dancing and singing. After Nik started dancing, the balls suddenly grew limbs, & they danced themself. They grew faces. They started break dancing along with Nik. "Sorry, honey, I don't think that was you. It was only a million dollars." I turned around, and there was someone, a man, in front of me. And he had a lottery ticket. I asked him, can I peer at the receipt, please? What came next was a stunner. He replied, "honey, don't worry." He then burned the paper.  "It's just a million dollars." he said. "Oh wait. I'm sorry. I forgot; you're not my wife! I should've kept that ticket" Where did this dialect come from? Then as the dream started fading away, I heard a ladies voice. She said, "I flew overseas in the f*** to get me a ticket. Dumb... I thought we were legal citizens. I paid hundreds for the ticket" The man appeared again, and this time the lady spoke, whether to me or to the man, is unclear: "Honey, it was just a few hundred dollars..." That's when I started hearing some really cool stuff, like the story about sunglasses at night. Upon awaking, I later heard the YouTube count views.

No comments:

Post a Comment