Thursday, January 14, 2016

Surviving? No, not that...Fighting is what it's all about (part 1)

And this takes me into something very compelling. The facts about ourselves. We could be immune to so many freaking things by long now, and we aren't. We are still afraid of environmental factors. Many of us; We are afraid to go out in space. We are afraid, in fact we can't even go and take long hikes in the mountains. We can't go high into the Himalayans without an oxygen mask or more. In short, we are vulnerable to so many condition here on Earth. We can't even survive going into the desert without getting a heat stroke in a MERE 100 degrees, let alone if it were many degrees higher; we can't stay outside, where it might be forty degrees or much less. Sometimes it's like twenty seven degrees out there, and, well, I can't run around without a t-shirt and shorts on. The thing I'm trying to get at, is that we are a species that is essentially extremely vulnerable to so many things. We don't really tend to care that we are this way. I mean, we could all spend lots of times in these conditions, so just so that we could become acclimatized to all of this. Then we could all obtain more happiness from the life that we are living here on our planet Earth in many more ways than we might be able to envision; well, obviously it makes sense if we're prepared. I just think we need to gradually become independent of any "protection". That's one of the things I envision about life. Going out in a storm, for example, and enjoying the situation. Of course, we are all afraid of becoming struck by lightning. However, if we build up immunity to various things over time, then we will be able to roam the world in many new ways. And this is what I am trying to think about on my spare time. Of course none of this will make sense if we keep living in what I like to call the same "boring" ways in which we are thinking about life. We are basically never changing in terms of our current evolution. We must learn to go beyond our boundaries. Go out and walk without shoes in the winter. Do it for awhile and you feel astounding afterwards in terms of you health. In fact, stay tuned to these thoughts of mine. I plan on making some YouTube videos on this in which I gradually become better at what I'm able to do by myself. However, this is, of course just "icing on the cake". In other words, we are usually just "taking a walk in the park". Expand your life and what you are able to do as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment