Thursday, January 21, 2016

January 21, 2016: What's Next?

That is the question! Why? Because tomorrow I will try to get up in the morning to work on a new post which will be exceptional, because it will detail "last" nights premonition that I dreamed of. Let's think present tense now. I'm about to dream myself all of the way into some premonition. And upon waking up, my premonition will materialize into a blog post, here. So, I'm about to shut down. In the meanwhile, I will have a premonition. Then I will do my homework and write down what my premonitions were. So, my intuitions will be described here. I mean, how often does it happen that one ever comes across their intuition? That's why I wanted to take this opportunity to jot it down in detail. It's been a while since I've done any type of intuition of my own, you know? Next question coming up on Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment