Saturday, January 16, 2016

To all of the people that made 2015 entertaining.

To all of the artists, moviemakers, producers, and whatever, I salute you. All of you have made some great movies and songs last year. It was a great year in the life of me. I want to hear more from you in the following times ahead. I know these are some rough times ahead. However, we need to keep pushing forward. I will be all over again about this in the upcoming new year. Let's just hope that 2016 NEVER ends. That is my only wish for right now. I could listen to year's worth of movies, or a year's worth of music, for I don't know. Twelve years? Yeah we're making some great strides as a society. Us Americans are making some great progress in many various fields. My wish would be that we as a society keep being optimistic and keep making some kick*** stuff. So, I don't know if any of these people will ever read my blogs. Well, you know, we can have some fun sometimes, can't we? Looks like I don't need to move anywhere. I don't need to move to China, Cambodia, Australia, Africa, or wherever that may be. The best country is not the one that's a leader in this or that. It's the country from which you come from. I don't care if I were to live in a nation as small as Bosnia right now. That would make me perfectly content. That would be my favorite place on Earth. I don't give anything about whether China takes over the world, or if Iran decides to start attacking the world and names itself Persia. Or whether Canada eventually becomes the NRC. It's all about taking pride in where you live. Even if I were still stuck in that tiny Bosnia of mine, that is where I will stay. I would stay happy with what I've got. I will eventually adapt to cope with what it means to live. Please, read my previous posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment