Thursday, January 21, 2016

"Phenomenal Thurs"

This is a phenomenal day of the week, isn't it? I just wanted to write about something truly strange that I've experienced. One day I went all of the way down to Ann Arbor. And what about it? well it was a pretty strange "phenomenon" in the day of one's life, that's for sure, (at least in my life for instance), given that I rarely ever go past the local regions of the land LOL. Gotcha there, didn't I? Any who, what happened next was truly remarkable. I had no idea what exactly had happened because, well, (I really don't know why). I just decided that I would go ahead and try out some tofu from that massive Whole Foods store. It's amazing stuff, you know? Anyhow, sometime recently, I even think it might have happened today, I realized something about the tofu I had eaten a long time ago. The smell. Well at one time I started smelling something eerily akin to that of the tofu, and as a result, I was looking for the source of the smell. Well, as it turns out, the smell that I was receiving was actually being "derived" from multiple sources. Astonishingly, the smell was actually a combination of what I thought at the time to be chocolate, and some coconut syrup, although I'm not quite sure at this moment of just how accurate that assessment of mine had been made. You know what some say? Only time will tell. Wait. Huh? I guess we can't turn back with time on that one. That's mind boggling, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment