Friday, January 8, 2016

"Astral Projection" & The Butterfly Effect

We are probably all one with the cosmos. How do I know this? Well, whenever I lay down I like to try to imagine that all feeling is gone. I try as much as possible to imagine that I essentially don't exist. From time to time I feel my hands going numb. I start out to imagine that much of me doesn't exist. Eventually this comes down to my own mind. And once I start imagining my mind as nonexistent, most everything just starts to make no sense. It is well, paradoxical to say the least. And this got me wondering. Is the outside world just an extension of us? Certainly everything that happens on the inside has external effects. It's also true if you think the other way around! The butterfly effect; I have been intrigued by this phenomena for quite some time... it is a very perplexing thought. Although it may not seem like it, a relatively simple event can theoretically cause a cascading, cumulative, effect through the principle of...well, whatever it is, it's a cumulative occurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment