Saturday, August 6, 2016

Upcoming Story

Intro 
There's an incredible story coming. It will be about a legend that is unexplained, and I think that it's actually something that you can try for yourself. It requires you to be more aware of your environment. You will need to trust that the legend is true, and in a few years or so, the unexplained events will start to happen. There is an unknown energy in our environment. And it is in the form of an entity, one that brings with it strange aromas. It is an invisible form. Depending on how you interact with your emotions and how well you are attuned, you can smell invisible smells, or smells that are not noticeable by average people.  
How Should I Know?!
I know this first of just about everyone. These aromas come to me, albeit extremely sporadically, and on at least one of those occasions, someone has verified this. There were no fragrances around...no flowers, no candles, or anything that could be making a scent (all of these are hidden away in closets). The first time that one of these smells made its presence known was while camping near Lake Michigan. Although it sounds so humorous or might even seem made up, it actually happened. First of all, I'm not saying that camping is all that neat. I was thinking previously about the fact that I had no chemistry with much, not even the supernatural. An incredibly strange aroma in the form of an invisible wave came across camp. The hippies were on the other side of camp, which was something like five hundred feet away. And even then, there was a border of well over one hundred trees between camp and where they were. How did that aroma travel to me?! Not only that, I had the smell verified, because someone else beside me smelled it as well.
Another time, I was walking in the backwoods. There should be ABSOLUTELY NO EXPLANATION for this event. Right near the ground, that's where the aroma was. I don't know what it was, except that the best description would be that is smelled like orange. There were no flowers around, and in Michigan there are no flowers which smell like orange. We don't waste oranges by the way. There are no neighbors nearby where I smelled this aroma, except for the possibility that someone was trespassing, which would be simply strange nonetheless. In the winter of early 2014 I had something bizarre happen at my house. Although it was not an aroma, I still regard it as something unexplained as far as I can explain. Nonetheless, the house was really cold. Outside, the air was incredibly cold everyday for weeks, and by cold I mean about 10 to 20 degrees during the day. I noticed something peculiar standing inside of the house; there was a breeze of exceptionally cold air. This stream did not move. At a particular time of year, you just know. You know that the environment is strange (There is something strange happening to the environment). That being said, I actually think that various aspects of our environment have a strange relationship. For instance, being in an extremely cold environment and allowing yourself to remain calm in that environment... helps you be more aware of the invisible energy that is roaming our environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment