Tuesday, August 2, 2016

A Mysterious In Flight Craft The Other Day

I can't remember the exact day it happened. It was about a month or so ago. It was sometime between 10:10 and 10:20 pm. I wrote about it in a report to MUFON. Unfortunately, I am now unable to find this report. And so all my valuable information about time was lost. I had gone outside on a cloudless night, during twilight. And you know what? I looked East. And the sky was still blue, however...it was a kind of blue which you really need to strain to see, because of how dark it was. And there I noticed a really bright light. Initially, I thought that it was Venus, even though I didn't know where Venus was that day, although it looked just as bright as the planet. No movement, no flickering or changing of brightness or color. It was simply strange as anyone could think of. I looked away for no more than five seconds. Then I went back to view what I thought was Venus. And guess what?! The white light was gone. And there I was, left with the incredibly dark blue clear sky...I know I have noticed some strange things in the sky before. If only I could get my telescope up to service for astronomy, so that I could then record it. I've been told, that the mirror for the telescope must be adjusted; For goodness sake...why can't it just be a minor fix? Why does it have to be this way? Why does it need to be so difficult. Is life meant to be full of these mysterious sightings?! And am I supposed to just keep it to myself? I mean, whenever I want to capture these UFOs on video, at least that's how my luck always runs out. It's like these UFOs need to be left alone, you know?! It's as though I am not allowed, something is not allowing me, to prove their existence, regardless of whether or not they come from this Earth. Something is preventing me from recording UFOs, and my luck runs out. It's really dreadful. There is something incredible happening over our heads. And we aren't aware of it. MUFON has declined to give me an explanation. Why is this society in which we live in...so stuck up? Only specific people, those who are more open, know that there is another aspect to our environment. The problem with our modern society is that actions are important, while words are...GARBAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment