Friday, August 12, 2016

The Key To Telepathy?

Sublimation is an analogy for this topic of the mind; Sublimation is something that has to do with not just weather. I think that it also involves thoughts; because sublimation is something that happens with the mind! I consider it sublimation of reality. There is an energy field sublimating in the air. The various thoughts that people have, are essentially sublimating, and maybe I can tell when this happens. Sometimes you can predict people's thoughts I guess... And I think that you can start to notice this phenomenon the higher you go up in the Earth's atmosphere, since the air is very sparse, not only colder, than where many of us are, at low elevation. This means that signals such as radio waves and/or signals from cell phones can be detected by a person without technology or equipment, if only that person adapts to the environment.
This could explain the reason why I can sense strange, seemingly supernatural, phenomenon such as strange colors or exploding craft near the moon which is what started out this blog  

No comments:

Post a Comment