Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Sun Causes Quakes on Earth

Welcome back to my blogs. This time, I'd like to write about the question, "What is the greatest risk to Earth?!" In order to figure this out, I would refer you to this Youtube video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVgUZv9ccyQ. Thank you for reading!
I know, I have been trying to veer off topic many times. However, this was not meant to discourage you. It was just meant to add a little bit of interesting and humor to the topics that I discuss here on this blog. A few years ago, I have written that earthquakes are caused by the Sun's magnetic field. And initially, just like you, I was truly astonished and couldn't think of this hypothesis as true. How can something that's several millions of miles away, cause earthquakes here on Earth?! That sounds crazy; I know. However, I now have evidence (if not proof!) of this phenomena! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlWopdjMrBE Unfortunately, many people will think that I'm posting spam on FB. You know what, that is just really sad! It's sad that people look upon my writings in this way. (Kind of depressing I suppose, that I am losing FB friends for this reason). I suppose people there are way too offended by reality itself. If you cannot deal with it, then yeah, I suppose you've all made the right choice; to disconnect, and I am now banned from these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment