Tuesday, November 1, 2016

My premonition for major news in November, 2016

Major news for November 2, 2016. Natural disaster. Major news event Michigan. This week either November second or third, there will be major news. I don't know that it will come from America, though it could come from New Zealand. November seventh to 14th, will be a week that I will make premonitions about news. It seems to me, as though I am trying to get information from the future, and the information that is reaching me, is extremely ethereal. I don't know where the information is coming from, though I think that it's extremely important to try to make sense of the information, which is extremely delicate and fragile. Mere thought may destroy the message. I usually can't make a premonition about the future, because of the fact that the thoughts that I hear from society is extremely distracting. I'm extremely distracted by modernity, the fact that people want me to know about smartphones and digital technology. I think I'm extremely distracted by what people talk about such as relationships. Would it not be best, to just entirely get rid of debates? Just don't make everything so critical, then we can return to what is actually important!
I don't know with certainty, though I think that there will be major news events in the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment