Friday, July 1, 2016

Take Over The World

Can you please do me a favor. No, seriously. First of all, "The snow will come, and I will walk across the arctic, as if it was summer in the tropics. And the air pressure will increase to hundreds of times that of Earth pressure. Then, a flash will be seen across the sky, and the air pressure will become a vacuum. And still, I won't even notice these changes. Then, it will get as hot as possible, and still, I will not suffer. Then meteors will come tumbling back down to Earth, and I will now be in the midst of extreme explosions. The ground will be essentially full of sharp rocks, and yet I will not suffer. Then a foreign power will start to throw the most potent acid overboard and there will be no effect. I will not be affected by any amount of radiation, poison, or any disease." I will fall into burning ground, and will come out unscathed. I will not be affected by cancer. In other words, it's time to take over the world." (We are all kids because we don't have such thoughts)

No comments:

Post a Comment