Friday, July 22, 2016

Mean People...

I remember the day, when, I wandered to the skate park. That was really astounding, the way I was treated. Yelling at me, simply because I did not answer a question as they wanted... I won't mention any names, however, one of the people there started approaching me, yelling something like "get the (expletive) out of here". That by itself, was not that much of a problem for me. However, in this instance, the person yelling at me was not the only problem. You see, when I was yelled at, that's when an extremely negative voice spoke to me. And you know what it told me? That I had to go away. It had took away my confidence to go against the anger of the people at the skate park that day. Although that was really unfortunate, I learned to go against the evil voices that give me negative advice. It's an ongoing conflict, not just about my life...it's also about everyone else. We must stand against the hate posed by other people. I never forget what happens in life, you know? Just ignore people... and don't go against the minority. Instead, go against what you think is wrong, no matter how large the majority is. My philosophy, is that the majority, if it is wrong, is wrong no matter what. They are too pent up, and if the majority conveys a negative message, then they form the greatest illusion of all; that they will overcome you. You must never give in.

No comments:

Post a Comment